Timings & Dates:
£1800.00 + VAT (£2160) per delegate
Due to the sensitive nature of some of the content within this qualification, individuals are required to hold a minimum of one of the following:
- DBS check appropriately successful for the sector in which the learner is intending to operate
- DBS check in progress and likely to return commensurate to employer’s requirements (a letter of recommendation is required from a senior officer within the individual’s organisation/institution/authority or service to support approval)
- Development vetted (DV)
- BS 7858 screened.
- 5-day classroom and external venue based course, including a requirement for self-study
- Assessment is through a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates that the candidate has met the required assessment criteria. Candidates will be expected to apply and show evidence of both theoretical and practical knowledge in their portfolio and during practical scenarios.
The 5-day course has been developed by trainers and operators with backgrounds in specialist law enforcement, military, and government service. They also have extensive experience in physical penetration testing in the commercial world.
The areas covered include:
- Legal and ethical aspects of physical penetration testing
- Open-source intelligence gathering (OSINT)
- Social engineering techniques
- Operational planning
- Physical security systems
- Conducting reconnaissance
- Methods of gaining access
- Useful equipment
- Working in collaboration with IT penetration testers
- Preparing and presenting the final report.