The City and Guilds and QNUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualifies you to become an Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) and allows you to monitor and verify the work of your assessors and trainers within your organisation.
If you are responsible for the internal quality assurance of assessors within your centre, then this qualification will help ensure that compliance is met with the Awarding Organisations criteria when they carry out external quality assurance visits to your centre.
HZL Specialist Solutions Ltd,
Unit 4 JSH,
Brian Clough Business Centre,
200-222 Cotton Lane,
Timings & Dates:
£550.00 + VAT (£660.00) per delegate.
In order to complete this qualification candidates must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Take an initial assessment of their literacy, mathematics and ICT skills
- Have experience of assessing.
This qualification has a minimum of 90 guided learning hours and is delivered as a 1 day classroom based induction day followed by:
- 4 observations in the candidates workplace
- Self study assignments
- On-going online support.
Assessment is through:
- Observation by your assessor
- Written and verbal statements
- Written and verbal answers to questions
- Professional discussion
- Witness testimonies
- Portfolio of evidence that demonstrates the candidate has achieved the required assessment criteria.
This qualification is intended for those who maintain and improve the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
Candidates must achieve two mandatory units:
- Unit 401: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Unit 402: Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment.
Candidates successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)