The Highfield Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF) has been developed to meet the requirements of trainers who wish to deliver scenario-based conflict management training.
The qualification is suitable for delivery across a wide range of sectors and is particularly beneficial to those delivering training in a customer facing role such as security guards and public area personnel, customer services positions, baliffs, door supervisors, event and entertainment personnel and close protection personnel.
This qualification is also linked to and meets the requirments of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) specification for those delivering the licence to practice qualifications which include scenario-based conflict management training.
HZL Specialist Solutions Ltd,
Unit 4 JSH,
Brian Clough Business Centre,
200-222 Cotton Lane,
Timings & Dates:
19-23 Jan 2024 (Course Full)
29 April-01 May 2024
£400 + VAT (£480) per delegate.
In order to complete this qualification candidates must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Hold a suitable teaching / training qualification (or recognised equivalent) eg.
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Level 3 or 4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTTLS / DTTLS).
- 3-day course – delivered through intensive classroom-based training plus pre-course work and self-study
- Assessment is through a portfolio of evidence, practical demonstration and a multiple-choice examination.
On attaining the Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF) candidates will be qualified to teach the Level 2 Award in Conflict Management.
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations; and
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations.
Candidates successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications such as:
- Highfield Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training within the Private Security Industry (RQF)