The aim of the QNUK Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) is to provide individuals with an introduction to teaching and training adult learners.
This Award is for new entrants who do not have prior teaching experience or qualifications and especially suits those individuals who are already working within their chosen environment and are wishing to gain official qualifications. It is also suitable for individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Employers in certain sectors may require individuals to have gained this qualification prior to offering employment.
HZL Specialist Solutions Ltd,
Unit 4 JSH,
Brian Clough Business Centre,
200-222 Cotton Lane,
* Speak to us about the in-house options available on this course.
Timings & Dates:
15-19 Jan 2024 (Course Full)
22 - 25 April (Derby)
£400.00 + VAT (£480) per delegate.
In order to complete this qualification candidates must:
- Be a minimum of 19 years of age
- Take an initial assessment of their literacy, mathematics and ICT skills.
- 4 day classroom based course with pre-course workbook and self-study
- Assessment is through a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates that the candidate has met the required assessment criteria. Candidates will be expected to apply and show evidence of both theoretical and practical knowledge in their portfolio
- Candidates will also be required to prepare and present a micro teach during the course.
The course is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training;
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education; and
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
Candidates successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications such as:
- QNUK Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)
- QNUK Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)